Jasper, IN 47546
In March of 1954 Marvin and Sylvia Corbin opened Corbin’s Department Store. At that time, only 300sq. ft. of the department store was dedicated to their drapery department. Then, as now, the business was based on friendly and quality service. Current day, we have grown into a 5,000sq. ft. building where our showroom size is 1,000sq. ft. of inspiration and, as Marvin and Sylvia would have wanted it, friendly service!